SpaGuard’s Water Clarifier enables spa owners with a simple, effective clarifying treatment that brings back the sparkling clear water your spa used to have. Water Clarifier’s powerful liquid formula attracts water contaminants too small for filters to detect, allowing these small particles to become large enough for spa filters to trap and remove. This treatment also has the added benefit of not affecting your spas pH level, which allows you worry-free application.
Initial Start Up:
2 tbsp per 300 gallons of water.
1 tbsp per 300 gallons of water per week.
- Clean or backwash filter and pump strainer.
- Add 2 Tablespoons or 4 capfuls of SpaGuard Water Cleaner per 300 gallons of water.
- Pour directly into water with pump running.
- Clean and backwash filter if pressure reaches maximum suggested by manufacturer.
- Repeat treatment if water has not cleared after 24 hours of continuous filtration.
- Clean filter after each use of clarifier.
To help maintain clear water, add 1 tablespoon or 2 capfuls of SpaGuard Water Clarifier per 300 gallons of water once per week.