- Control the cook time and temperature of your grill using the iKamand app on your smartphone
- App features recipes that can be loaded and used at the click of a button.
- Constantly updated and curated content like videos, tutorials and posts to keep your grill game at its best
- Device starts quickly, runs quietly and holds up to four temperature probes
- Weather resistant design, with all metal parts being made of stainless steel
Kamado Joe has partnered with Desora, a tech company specializing in smart kitchen software, to create the iKamand II. The iKamand II is a smart BBQ controller that gives you full control of your Kamado Joe all from your smart device. The device attaches to the bottom vent of your kamado and controls the airflow in your grill with the iKamand app. From the app, you can start, stop, monitor and change your cook with ease. Grill or smoke using your own temperature and cook time, or choose from a variety of recipes included with the app. When an iKamand recipe is chosen, the cook time and temperature is automatically loaded to cook your food perfectly. The app also features constantly updated content, such as videos, tutorials and posts that will keep your kamado grillmastery at its peak. The iKamand starts up quickly and operates quietly. The device is also designed to hold up to four (4) temperature probes and to be weather resistant. All metal components are made of stainless steel. This model fits Kamado Joe Classic grills.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
|Grill Type||Kamado Grills|