- Transform your Big Joe II & III series Kamado Joe kamado into a pizza oven
- Wedge shaped for temperature control cooking visibility
- Dedicated supports for heat deflectors and pizza stone ensures optimal distance for baking
- Includes a cast aluminum ring and a ceramic pizza stone
- Supports temperature ranges of 400 – 700 degrees Fahrenheit
Transform your Kamado Joe Big Joe II & III kamado into a pizza oven with the Kamado Joe DoJoe. The DoJoe is constructed of a cast aluminum ring formed into a wedge shape which allows for steady temperatures ranges of 400 – 700 degrees Fahrenheit. Designed with dedicated supports for the heat deflectors and the included ceramic pizza stone ensures the optimal distance between them for baking crispy and golden pizzas and baked goods every time. The Kamado Joe DoJoe Pizza Oven Attachment For Big Joe II & III 24-Inch Grills is designed to fit Big Joe 24-inch kamado grills.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
|Grill Model||Big Joe II|
|Grill Type||Kamado Grills|